Re: [BKARTS] printer's blocks

I have used -- VERY CAREFULLY -- dies that were mounted on wood.
Beware that they could be damaged, but since the die will only get to about 250-275 degrees, they should be OK.
If the adhesive fails, or the nails fail, the die could be remounted to an aluminum block using the correct "stamping die" adhesive.
Good Luck.
Bill Minter