Re: [BKARTS] printer's blocks

Hi Jet,
You can use honeycomb bases to mount the metal part of those blocks.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Jet Foncannon wrote:
I purchased what I thought were decorative blocks for hot stamping and they turned out to be printer's blocks instead--- i.e., metal backed with wood. Can these be used for hotstamping too? Obviously, my Kwikprint machine won't be of any help. I do have a temperature controlled hot plate.