[BKARTS] Questions re: The Stuffed Goose

The following message was posted by on a bookseller list, and it occurred to
me that someone here might have some leads or answers. Thanks in advance if
you can help! Please forward any info to me:
theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ciao!
- Lee Kirk

In about 1979-80, the Printing and Graphic Arts division of the
Smithsonian's Museum of History and Technology issued a series of
broadsides reproducing famous or significant documents in the history
of printing.  At least 9 such broadsides were issued, in 2
portfolios. The overall series title was "The Stuffed Goose"  - a
play on the term "wayzgoose" -- a celebration held in early printing
chapels.

I am searching for Portfolio #1, containing Broadsides 1 - 5.  Please
quote. Or if you have any information about this series, I would be
interested to hear that as well.  The only reference to the series
that I have been able to locate is the following citation from the
catalog of the Smithsonian's own Library, which apparently also knows
little about the actual dates of publication, etc.

The Stuffed Goose: printers broadside series / / Hall of Printing and
Graphic Arts, The Smithsonian Institution, The National Museum of
History and Technology.
Publisher: [Washington, D.C. : The Division of Graphic Arts],
Smithsonian Institution [1979?-1980?].
Broadside no. 1- Broadside no. 9.
Notes: Title from portfolio cover. Issued in portfolios; Broadside
no. [1]-5 in portfolio [1], Broadside no. 6-9 in portfolio 2.
Broadside no. 1 lacks numbering; first portfolio lacks numbering.
No more published?
Catalog Source No.: (OCoLC)ocm11120887

Thanks for any help or info!

Lee Kirk