Re: [BKARTS] Wedding invitations, SF Bay area...never mind

Jules Siegel wrote:
My daughter is getting married. I designed the invitations, but can't take on the job of printing them because of the distance. I'm wondering if there is an artist letterpress printer near her (Greenbrae, in Marin) who could handle this.

I have been informed that the bride has found a very competent printer who will take care of it.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/