Re: [BKARTS] Wedding invitations, SF Bay area...never mind

The SF Center for the Book has many very competent students who do letterpress for customers. Call them in San Francisco.

Signa Houghteling

Jules Siegel wrote:
Jules Siegel wrote:
My daughter is getting married. I designed the invitations, but can't take on the job of printing them because of the distance. I'm wondering if there is an artist letterpress printer near her (Greenbrae, in Marin) who could handle this.

I have been informed that the bride has found a very competent printer who will take care of it.