[BKARTS] Book Board Question

Hello,
I'm new here and have just started making hardcover books after 5 years of
publishing saddle stitched paperbound books (www.bospress.net).

My question has probably been asked many times before so my apologies.

I'm looking for a way to buy Davey Board (1/10") that is pre-cut to say 9" x
6".   I recently bought 15 sheets from Talas and had it cut on a large
hydraulic paper cutter (I know, shame on me...)   It worked pretty well,
except some of the edges have beveled and some of the finished pieces are
slightly out of square.   I was there when he cut it and know that he did
his best, but I think that this just put too much pressure on the cutter (he
cut 15 sheets at a time....

I can make the boards that I have here work, but I'm looking to the future
and a desire to have perfectly cut, square pieces.    I make about 30 hard
covers every two months, so having a stock of precut pieces would be great.
I cannot take the time to cut each piece individually myself as that would
be too much effort and I would likely not get a perfectly square cut at the
end of the day.

Is there anywhere that anyone knows of that I can order Davey board cut to
these sizes?

Again, apologies to the list for this newbie question.

Thanks and all best,
Bill
Bottle of Smoke Press