[BKARTS] April Making Books with Children Project

Dear Friends

I have posted the project for April, a Who Am I? Book in celebration of baseball's opening day, as well as news of a drop-in workshop I am giving in Newburyport, MA in conjunction with the Newburyport Literary Festival. There's information about the festival which is free and has lots of great authors and poets for people of all ages. If you are in the area, you might want to join us on April 26.
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

I've also posted information about a book arts exhibit in Newton, MA called Shelter which runs through April 22 at
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx