[BKARTS] newbie seeks guidance

Hi,
I'm mostly a lurker -- my partner has just gotten a commission of sorts to
create some paper art as centerpieces for a dinner (instead of flowers), and
was wondering what sorts of things to take into consideration for pricing
the job.  Clearly materials and time, but what else, and how should she
factor in the various aspects of it?

Is there a guide -- printed or other -- for this?

Many thanks!

Linde Brocato