[BKARTS] insurance counsel from the list

I would greatly appreciate your help in the following matter. Please pardon
if this is not a specific book arts question, but it does impact on pursuing
one's art.
My son, Michael,  is graduating from Carnegie Mellon next month with a double
major in visual art and literature. He would like to continue doing his art
for the next year, with some part time work to cover his expenses. He is
currently creating graphic novels, digital videos and performance art. You can see
the graphic novel "made in Pittsburgh" at http://www.lulu.com/content/2138565,
which was created as a class project - and he designed the cover, plus a story
within.
Up to now, as long as he is in school, he was covered by our health
insurance. Once he graduates, this will end. We have looked into COBRA as part of our
insurance, but the cost is very high. Are there health insurance programs that
you can recommend that would fit his profile, cover his needs and are not be
prohibitive in cost?
Thank you in advance. You can respond to me directly at mgpstudio@xxxxxxx

Maria

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on