[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] insurance counsel from the list

regardless of vendor, i recommend any self-employed individual look into an HSA plan (health savings account) - many employer-offered insurance plans have this option as well, but not all. they are high deductible, major medical plans that allow tax deductible contributions to the plan (annual maximum contributions determined by age). as long as the contributions made are then used to cover a wide variety of medical expenses, the funds are never subject to either income or self-employment tax and needn't be used during any specific time frame. this is especially appreciated this time of year!

alicia bailey

COMING SOON, The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2008 at
For all your subscription questions, go to the
Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]


Search BookArts Archives

This page last changed: April 13, 2008