Re: [BKARTS] insurance counsel from the list

My son and I would LOVE to emigrate to Canada and live in BC, esp. Vancouver or Victoria. What I have heard tho is that you need to bring in at least $200K cash, and prove it, to set up business up there. Many artist-type people don't have that sort of money at their disposal, and esp. now with the housing market in the shape it's in. I keep working and saving my pennies tho... : )

KG