[BKARTS] send me address update - Artist Book News

Should you be receiving "Artist Book News"?

If you are a buying or recommending to buy librarian in a public or private library that collects artist books anywhere in the world than you should be receiving Artist Book News, which has been showingcasing artist books for 3 years, a free full color printed publication that comes out twice a year.

The spring issue is now at the printer, and will be mailed late next week. I am updating my database before the mailing. If you are already on our mailing list, do nothing. If you have moved or changed positions please update us. If you are not on our mailing list and fit the above description, please send us your title and mailing info, (no home addresses please).

If you don't qualify to receive a free printed issue, you may download a .pdf version. An announce will be made when the latest issue is uploaded. the past issues are at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/abnews.html

Thank you!

Jill Timm

Publisher of Artist Book News

Jill Timm