Re: [BKARTS] Cutting binder's board precisely - with power tools

I tried to use a radial arm saw once, but found the edge too rough afterwards
- very jaggedy.  Haven't tried the table saw.  Do you use a particular blade
to get a good cut of binder board?

As to using power tools, I _love_ my belt sander for smoothing or softening
edges and corners.

S.