Re: [BKARTS] Cutting binder's board precisely - with power tools

Selene-

More teeth the better. So, a paneling blade would work best. As for the edges.. I haven't had that problem, but all of the blades on my tools are very good Freud blades. I don't know what you have in there, but that might be an issue as all blades are not equal!

Jim

Selene F wrote:
I tried to use a radial arm saw once, but found the edge too rough afterwards
- very jaggedy.  Haven't tried the table saw.  Do you use a particular blade
to get a good cut of binder board?

As to using power tools, I _love_ my belt sander for smoothing or softening
edges and corners.

S.

--- Jim Karr <books@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lasercutting is very nice, but can be pricey. I found the thicker board is REALLY expensive to cut vs thinner board, at least via laser.

I've been using my power tools. Radial arm and table saws work nicely!

Jim