[BKARTS] Multigraph rollers?

   I'm still needing some of the rollers for my Multigraph 200 with the
Model 78 ink unit. Does anyone know what the actual diameters of these
rollers are?
   I've got quite a few multilith offset rollers of various diameters
that I'm thinking I could shorten and make usuable. I've found a number
of the bigger ones that are the same diameter as the one form roller
that I do have, and one of them even has the same end fittings and shaft
size, so those would work if I can figure out how to re-attach the end
piece without melting the roller.

--
Harmon Seaver