[BKARTS] North Bennet Street School Bookbinding Workshops

Hello,

The Summer 2008 North Bennet Street School Workshop catalog is available on
our website: http://www.nbss.org/workshops/schedule.asp. I'm also attaching
a pdf of the catalog. We have many exciting workshops coming up - British
pop-up artist extraordinaire Paul Johnson is giving a free lecture and
offering two workshops in July, and we've got Dan Kelm coming from Western
Mass to lead a Chemistry for Binders class, as well as Jeff Peachey with an
18th Century French Bindings class, Jim Reid-Cunningham on Vellum Stiffboard
Binding, our very own Jeff Altepeter with an Intro to Leather Paring and
Cloth Case, Part II, and so much more, including marbling with Chena River
Marblers, calligraphy, girdle books, and Mark Andersson making a triumphant
return to the East coast to lead a leaf casting symposium and gold tooling
workshop. Please check out our ever-expanding (and so many new) offerings,
and call or email with any questions. We look forward to seeing many of you
here in Boston.

Thank you,

Jourdan Abel, Workshop Director

North Bennet Street School