Re: [BKARTS] Toronto/Vancouver

Karen,

Vancouver Art Gallery has the wonderful Emily Carr paintings. As I remember, this is in downtown Vancouver. She is roughly a contemporary of O'Keeffe. Also, the University art Museum has a stunning collection of native culture artifacts, including totem poles, not to be missed.

http://www.ubc.ca/about/directions.html

Susan