Re: [BKARTS] Toronto/Vancouver

In addition to all the great suggestions already made, all of which I
can second--

About five years ago I was in Toronto for a week or so and it happened
that the Royal Ontario Museum (I think that was it--a natural history
museum, for the most part, and very grand) had two great book-related
exhibits up:  one on early Korean printing (including some very early
moveable type), and another exhibit of woodcuts by Naoko Matsubara, an
extremely wonderful Japanese-Canadian illustrator & woodcut artist.

Which is to say, you never know.  Check around a little to see what's
up.  Sometimes the best stuff is the unexpected.

Carolyn