[BKARTS] Maryland book festival - spaces still available for bookarts - children's book activity

Hi All,
We still have space available for book artists at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival on Sunday April 27, 12-5. The festival takes place along 2 blocks of Howard Avenue in Old Town Kensington, Maryland. The fee is only $20 to have a space. We have a tent dedicated to bookarts.
There is more info on the website at www.dayofthebook.com
We especially are looking for someone to help kids make simple books. We will pay for any materials needed. (Of course, we wouldn't charge a participation fee for this.)
Please contact me if you are interested or need more info.
Thanks!
Elisenda
Kensington Day of the Book Festival
www.dayofthebook.com
301-949-9416

~*~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~*~

Kensington Row Bookshop
3786 Howard Ave
Kensington MD 20895
301-949-9416  kensington.books@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.KensingtonRowBookshop.com

Two Floors of Quality Used, Out-of-Print, & Unusual Books
Hours: 10-6 Mon-Sat, 12-5 Sunday
On Kensington's Historic Antique Row

Poetry Readings last Wed each month 7pm
Storytelling  series 1st Wed each month 7:30pm
See out website for more events.

Catalan Library of the Fundacio Pauli Bellet open daily
Catalan Language classes offered, please inquire

Member www.WABAbooks.com
Kensington Day of the Book Festival www.DayoftheBook.com