Re: [BKARTS] send me address update - Artist Book News

I would like to receive "Artist Book News" as I have the opportunity to periodically recommend items to be purchased at my University, through my Department.  My address is:

Professor Elizabeth Holster
Visual Art Department
California State University Fullerton
800 N State College Blvd.