[BKARTS] Needed Brown islandreagh bookcloth

This is a request for someone off the list.  She is looking for 50 yards
of brown Islandreagh bookcloth. It is apparently no longer available
through Talas.

If anyone has some they would be willing to sell, please contact me via
e-mail and I will pass the information on to her.  Thanks!

Linda Hohneke
Folger Shakespeare Library
201 E. Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003