[BKARTS] board shear for sale

Hello - I am selling a 55" John Jacques board shear: it is in good condition, the bed has been refinished, everything works, however, the blades need to be sharpened. $2500 is what I am asking and delivery may be possible but will need to be discussed. Also for sale is a large standing press. Anyone interested may contact me (Emmy) at 319-541-3574. Thanks!