Re: [BKARTS] Instruction/Apprenticeship in Central Illinois

The Midwest Book & Manuscript Studies program at the University of Illinois
(Urbana-Champaign) offers a number of workshops and classes:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/programs/mbms/

I learned a great deal from the courses!

Ethan Henderson

Head of Special Collections and University Archives
Pepperdine University Libraries