Re: [BKARTS] Instruction/Apprenticeship in Central Illinois

Isn't Bea Nettles at the University of Illinois? I may have my universities mixed up, but I think she's teaching at Champaign... and if so, you've got an excellent teacher in your area. Her work may be more on the arts side as opposed to bookbinding craft, but still....

John

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Boca Raton, Florida
http://www.jaffecollection.org