[BKARTS] Free Creaser table! Just pick her up in NYC

Hi there

Need to make room in my small studio here at work and so am trying to
find a good home for the library's creaser table.

It is not a table top. It is a 36" wide by 47" long (plus about 12" for
the pedal) by 44" tall piece of furniture.--- and it's all yours if you
can come and pick it up at the New York Society Library.  Need for it to
be picked up within the next week or so. Call me at the library and
leave a message for me or email me at gmunoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

George

Book Conservator