[BKARTS] binder minder

This question is more likely for the librarians and archivists in the group.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Binder Minder platen for their photo copiers.

http://www.binderminder.com/

If you have any comments positive or negative, I'd like to hear them. The library is currently in need of a new copier and we are having trouble getting a BookMark (book-friendly copier) from Xerox. The scuttlebutt is since they were replaced by Lanier as the state vendor, Xerox has not been cooperative.

This might be our solution but I have never seen it at work or seen them at a conference.

Thanks for your help.

--
Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison