[BKARTS] [Fwd: Book Press for sale]

-------- Original Message --------

Hi Everyone,
Next week I'll be putting my book press on ebay next week but thought I'd offer it to the list first.

Pics here:
http://www.juxtapress.com/BookPress.html

The bed is about 12" x 16" and the press opens to about 4". I bead blasted the old paint and rust from it and gave it a couple of coats of fresh paint. It looks even better in person than in the pictures. The press turns easily.

I'm asking $250 plus shipping. The press is very heavy, I'd say around 70lbs. First serious offer gets it, PayPal preferred.

Thank you.
Chris

P.S. Could someone who is on the Book Arts list please cross post this there? Thank you
juxtapress@xxxxxxxxx

--
840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca