[BKARTS] Museum Tags

Dear All:  I am working on a flag book using museum tags. (Those things the institution gives you to put on your shirt to prove you paid). If anyone has any from a recent visit, I would really like to have them. If you have any questions about this or want to see a picture, please let me know.
Thank you.
Amy

Mail to:
Amy Lapidow