[BKARTS] Greek Literature and Book Tags

Greek Writing:
You don't mention whether you're high-school, undergrad or grad, but I suggest you start with Donald Anderson's The Art of Written Forms, which has the disadvantage of being a bit dated but the advantages of a good bibliography,nifty pictures, and an author who's interested in how the stuff was made, not just what it looks like.

Museum Tags:
I teach twice a week at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and by the end of each term I've got fistfuls of that stuff at the bottom of my pockets. I'll be glad to get them to you if you send me a self-stamped jiffy-bag.

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language