Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:32:19 -0700

From: Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: board shear for sale

Especially for something like this, it is important to put the location

of the equipment somewhere in the email, optimally at the top

somewhere. I could go to the phone book and look up the area code, but

I don't really have the time.

Signa Houghteling

Emilia Ellison wrote:

Hello - I am selling a 55" John Jacques board shear: it is in good

condition, the bed has been refinished, everything works, however, the

blades need to be sharpened. $2500 is what I am asking and delivery

may be possible but will need to be discussed. Also for sale is a

large standing press. Anyone interested may contact me (Emmy) at

319-541-3574. Thanks!

See <http://www.philobiblon.com <http://www.philobiblon.com/> > for full information.