[BKARTS] Book Arts in Taos

Hello all,
I am teaching an artists' book class in Taos July 7-11 called "All the Elements: Metal, Wood Stone and Books". We will use letters, drawings, painted pages and all sorts of other fun stuff to make books and book related work.

I used to teach there for the Taos Institute of Art, and now do it on my own since they closed. I live in Colorado and have taught at Naropa, CU Boulder, Denver University and other art institutions and guilds. You can see my work in the upcoming Letter Arts Review and Somerset Studio and in the GBW In Flight catalog.

Please check out my work and in particular the Taos class, it is in the heart of Taos, a gorgeous place to spend a week making art!

Jill K. Berry
jillberrydesign.com
jillberrydesign.com/blog