[BKARTS] Paris and Copenhagen

Hello,

I'm going to be visiting Paris and Copenhagen in the coming weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any book-oriented places/exhibitions to recommend.

In Paris, I usually go to the Bibliotheque Nationale and the Nationale Archives, but I'd like to also investigate a book arts scene.

Thanks a lot,
Casey