[BKARTS] Spokane, WA

Hi!

I'm new to this list-serve, but it looks like a great forum for finding out about book-related enterprises in various cities. I'm going to be in Spokane, WA, the end of May, scouting the city for possible retirement (husband's, not mine). I would love to find out whether there are book artists working in that area and any workshops, organizations, etc, devoted to book arts. Thanks a bunch, y'all.

- Marilynn

Marilynn Brandenburger
Atlanta, GA
www.brandenburgerstudios.com