[BKARTS] watermark/pulp painting stencil class

Hi all,

I don't know how many of you know about Arrowmont School of Art and Craft in Gatlinburg, TN--it's a place on the edge of the Great Smokey Mountain National Park where you can take a summer retreat for a week and learn a skill intensively while being fed really well and in good company.

Early in June at Arrowmont I'm teaching a stencil/pulp-painting/watermarking class, based on the fact that many of us need to repeat images in our work, and these are some techniques that give unique-looking results.

If interested, please check the address below, or contact me for any info.

http://arrowmont.org/registration/commerce.pl?page=su08-lynnsures.html&cart_id=2755145_3475

Best, Lynn