Re: [BKARTS] Book arts in Las Vegas

Grace,

I'm not aware of any book arts activity in the Las Vegas area. You might
contact the Art Department at UNLV, and also the Special Collections
Department in the library there, to see if they know about anything. We
have a book arts program in the Art Dept. here at the University of
Nevada, Reno, but unfortunately we are 400 miles from L.V. Wish I could
be of more help.

-- Bob Blesse

********************************
Robert E. Blesse