[BKARTS] Reminder - Book Central's Spring Clearance Sale!

This is just a reminder for those of you who may have wanted to take advantage of our special sale and haven't gotten around to it or to those of you who missed last week's posting announcing Book Central's Sale. Act quickly - they're going fast!

BOOK CENTRAL is having its first ever SPRING CLEANING SALE!!! Book Central carries over 90 titles on book arts, papermaking, paper arts, children's arts and more!

All titles will be offered at 40% off of the everyday prices. Please visit our website at www.bookartscentral.com and make your selections. The discount will be taken at time of order - it is not shown, nor mentioned, on the website. Once your total purchase reaches $50 (after discount is taken) you will receive a surprise bonus gift. Sale is limited to stock on hand so act quickly.

All orders must be sent to Book Central via snail mail, phoned in or sent via email. Despite the look of the website, it does not accept online payments (sorry about that!). We accept Visa, Master Card, money orders and personal checks. If you call and reach our answering service, please leave a detailed message. We are often out of the office (this is a mail-order only business) but we will be happy to call you back at your convenience. Please go ahead and let us know when you would like us to call.

Book Central
103 Cortona Drive
San Ramon, CA 94582
Tel: 925-968-9299