Re: [BKARTS] Paris Apartment

My apartment in Paris has proven very popular with BookArts people.   It is
available for one week to a month or more at a time.  In July  and August we
prefer a 2 week minimum, though a week might still be  possible.  It's a lovely
studio apartment in the heart of the 5th  arrondisement on a charming street,
around the corner from a Metro stop, near  the Sorbonne, the Jardin des
Plantes, etc.  High speed internet connection  available.  I can send more detailed
info to anyone interested.  If  you'd like to check on dates, please email my
daughter at _niavconty@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:niavconty@xxxxxxxxxxx)  as she
keeps the  schedule and lives there much of the time.

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery

listings at AOL Autos.