Re: [BKARTS] Spokane, WA

I mostly lurk here and just read the posts, being as bookbinding is simply
one of my hobbies, but I live in Post Falls, Idaho, right across the border
from Spokane.

I don't know of much around here except for a guy that teaches "old ways of
making books from raw materials": http://www.geocities.com/oldways_id/  He
operates near Santa, Idaho (yes, there is a Santa!), which isn't terribly
far away (about an hour and a half drive south of Coeur d'Alene).

Perhaps we could start a local bookbinding group and have workshops or
something.

Jacob
http://bogomip.net/