[BKARTS] Spokane, WA

Marilynn,

I don't know about book groups, but you might visit or call Spokane Art Supply for info. They are a full service art store, they carry decorative papers, but not a huge selection, never the less I always check it out when I am in the area. You might want to check out Wenatchee as a place to move. It is half way between Spokane and Seattle, we can start a book group!.  Wenatchee has less traffic and congestion, a milder winter, a nicer summer and is possibly less expensive than Spokane. And if you like the outdoors, you are in the middle of it.

http://www.spokaneartsupply.com/about_us.asp

http://www.wenatchee.org/

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press