From: Marilynn Brandenburger <mmbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:23 am
Subject: [BKARTS] Spokane, WA

Hi!?
?
I'm new to this list-serve, but it looks like a great forum for finding out about book-related enterprises in various cities. I'm going to be in Spokane, WA, the end of May, scouting the city for possible retirement (husband's, not mine). I would love to find out whether there are book artists working in that area and any workshops, organizations, etc, devoted to book arts. Thanks a bunch, y'all.?
?
- Marilynn?
?
Marilynn Brandenburger?
Atlanta, GA?
www.brandenburgerstudios.com?
marilynnbrandenburger.blogspot.com?
?
?
?
?
?
? NOW ONLINE, The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2008 at?
? <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>?
? For all your subscription questions, go to the?
? Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.?
? See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.?