Re: [BKARTS] How to print the same book on two sizes of paper

I don't have very much experience with this, but it sure seems to me that instead of writing your own SGML application/DTD, it might be easier to use a SGML DTD that someone else came up with already. I did mention DocBook already, didn't I? It's a mature DTD for this purpose, available both for SGML and XML.

--
Dan Kappus
Illimitable Enterprises