Re: [BKARTS] How to become an artisan bookbinder, from soup to nuts

Hi Dan -  "just do it"; this seems to be the responce so freely given whenever I've posed the same question. So I'm kind of doing it, but the wage is so poorly paid when working for others and the education so expensive to join the ''clique' that it's demoralising at times. Establishing oneself in business seems the 'sane' way to go....but with things as they are in the UK this route is hard trodden! If you find the answer post it loud and clear for all! Meanwhile keep turning the page.

Spike