Re: [BKARTS] How to become an artisan bookbinder, from soup to nuts

Dan, you might want to check out the book arts program Oregon College of Art
and Craft http://www.ocac.edu/#/programs/certificate-program/book-arts/

I know someone who graduated from there who has her own bindery. Don't know
anything about the details of the program, but it might be worth looking
into.

Best of luck,
Barbara

--