Re: [BKARTS] Bindery or Letterpress studio? Near Aspen, Colorado.

I would also consider, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs as locations in your search.

I'm jealous. I lived in Denver from 2000-2002 and I so want to move back....

Good luck in your search.

Trish Shepard wrote:
I am moving to Basalt, CO at the end of May. Does anyone know of a studio or individual who operates a bindery or letterpress studio in the area where I might get some press time. Of course, cutting some bookboard on a big fancy board shear would be nice too.

Best,

Trish Shepard

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3055 (20080425) __________

http://www.eset.com