Re: [BKARTS] Bindery or Letterpress studio? Near Aspen, Colorado.

I grew up in Aspen. You're moving to a fabulous valley. I would get in touch with Deb Jones at the Wyly Community Arts Center in Basalt. She has been in the art community in the Roaring Fork Valley for decades and will be able to connect you to any Letterpress people. She is also a book artist.
http://www.wylyarts.org/

Also, you can check with Anderson Ranch in Snowmass. I think they also do book arts. In any case, they are a wonderful art organization.
http://www.andersonranch.org/

Carbondale has a thriving art community. I can ask around about a letterpress for you.

Casey