Re: [BKARTS] How to become an artisan bookbinder, from soup to nuts

Dan,
My name is Heather and I have a strong passion for book arts and
artists' books as well.  It took me two years before I jumped into a
master's program.  I will earn an M.A. in Book Arts from Lesley
University (in Cambridge, MA) while I remain in the Bay Area (Dublin).
 I decided to get my master's so I could improve on my grant writing
skills and teaching skills.  However, I have found that taking
workshops at the San Francisco Book Arts center to be helpful for my
technical skills.  I have researched this entire semester all of the
book arts websites, journals and centers.  "Just Do It" is the best
advice to give.  There's a printer's fair in San Francisco on May 10th
from 9-4pm, you should check it out.  I'm going as well to find
answers.
Regards,
Heather Zeiden

--