Re: [BKARTS] Bindery or Letterpress studio? Near Aspen, Colorado.

I am moving to Basalt, CO at the end of May. Does anyone know of a studio or individual who operates a bindery or letterpress studio in the area where I might get some press time. Of course, cutting some bookboard on a big fancy board shear would be nice too.

Best,

Trish Shepard

Dear Trish, Try asking at Anderson Ranch in Snowmass Village. www.andersonranch.org. Liz Mitchell

Be a better friend, newshound, and