[BKARTS] Visiting Connecticut

I'm going to be visiting East Haddam, Connecticut, later this week, and am wondering if anyone has any recomendations for area book arts, papermaking, or printmaking places to visit. It's only a two day trip, very short, but I thought I'd ask the experts on this list what's not to be missed!

Michelle Wilson

Member Artist of www.inliquid.com