[BKARTS] book conservation blog

I've started a book conservation and tool blog at:

http://jeffpeachey.wordpress.com/

It is not so much about me (which is not very interesting), but about the things I am interested in. Eventually it will contain information on all the aspects of books I am interested in: conservation treatments, historic structures, board slotting, my tool catalog, new and unique tools, etc.

Please visit and leave a comment!

Jeff Peachey