[BKARTS] Relevance of the book

Attached is a paper my typography teacher, Martin Venezy, sent to me. I found it cogent and inspiring in regard to the book, though it discusses all print media. It is called Hamlet's Blackberry, Why is Paper Eternal, written by William Powers, a Kennedy School Fellow in 2006

Begin forwarded message:

MARTIN VENEZKY’s APPETITE ENGINEERS http://www.appetiteengineers.com martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 415 538 0059 165 Jessie Street, Second Floor San Francisco, California 94105